Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Reborn Baby dolls


I started making what they call "Reborn Babies." Here are my 1st, 2 nd and 3 rd dolls. Jen , Rosie & Seira . I first seen Reborn babies on ebay and wanted one, but they were selling for a lot a money, so i decided to buy a kit and make my own.
First I paint the head, arms and legs,with a special heat set paint. then i root the head with angora goat(very soft like baby hair) hair a Few strands at a time. Then I stuff the body and dress them. I enjoy it a lot.
I sold the first one i made, to my mail lady. that was exciting.
The striped dress that Seira is waring is Brindy's dress she wore when she was 2 weeks old, it is hard to remember her being that small.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie,
I love your dolls, they are adorable. You did an awesome job on the dolls. It was really great to see your blog site too. Thanks for sharing.