i wanted to get 30 piggy banks made for the expo in st. George and i did it. i have so many favorites, i hope people like them as much as i do. adam has also made tunz of really nice stuff.
now for getting it all glazed and fired.and hope and pray that they come out with a good glaze
job, cause that can turn a beautiful pot into a ugly one. we just wanted to thank every one who has encouraged us and bought pottery also. adam i think has found what you could call his passion. i see him improve every day. and most of all he loves and enjoys it so much. and me well i am becoming fascinated with pigs. i love new craft projects. and working with adam is fun(even though it is usually late at night, when the kids are in bed.)




4 comments:
Marie! I am so glad you have a blog! It is so fun to see pictures of your kids and hear how you are doing. Your pigs are adorable! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of them when they are glazed. I have only done one piece of pottery in my life. It was fun. Where do you do it?
Cute little piggies! Seriously! It was so nice to hear from you. I've been scanning my old high school pics and had a few with Adam in them... He looks so different now :) How did he come to the decision to shave his head? He taught me how to make pipe bombs and gave me my first pocket knife for my 16th birthday (one I just had stolen maybe 2 years ago, I was very very sad) and he taught me the phrase "I'll kick your teeth in". HAHA. Also, I dont know how it escaped me that you guys have twins too! This is crazy! I've heard like 10 people from our high school have had them... Its in the water. I hope you dont mind, I've added you to my list of people I stalk :) Take Care--
Suzette
Your pigs are deffinately cute. I'm impreseed you can think of so many different "personalities" for them. Will you be able to break up the pig family when everyone wants to buy them? ;) I think my favorite is the mom w/the piglets. It's impressive adam could keep them all the same size and shape. Good Job Guys!!
Post a Comment