Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wow, it's been a looonnng time....






I have thought about my blog a lot over the last 5 months, and thought about blogging but it just seems to much work to do it.lol.. and a part of me says why blog no one reads it....and so the time with a new baby has flown by and i have spent my computer time (aways holding the baby) on Face Book or researching and looking at my latest hobby (the last 4 mo's)which is rabbits. And i have started making piggy banks again lately. (adam so kindly gave me one of his pottery nights at the High school so i could get out.) It has been fun to make them again, and i can feel my creative juices flowing...i really enjoy making them and selling/giving them away.

And zeke has just gotten so big right before my eyes. and now he is just to hit his 7 month mark and i am asking myself where has my lil'baby gone?

I kinda like having a blog even if it is just for myself, and the thought of someday somehow printing it off so that i can count it as my journal and have those memories saved,but i am not sure how to do that, if you have any idea if it is possible would you (if their is a you out their) tell me how.

Life is going pretty good for us, just the usually ups and downs mostly.. we did take our first family vacation sense i was pregnant with the twins... and well it was a lot of fun, it was also a lot of work! But a very good learning experience for us and the kids. we didn't go very far, just to st.George but it was so nice and a lot of fun. we mostly swam in the hotel pool and visited family and some good friends. We also seen the Dino museum, which i think my kids were a little young for. We also went to snow canyon and the kids played in the red sand dunes, which the loved.

Well hopefully i will blog more even if it is just for me to be able to look back at them, which i do enjoy quite a bit.... good night.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com :) There are many similar sites that take everything from your blog and make it a book. They are relatively inexpensive and great quality. I print my blog once a year and call it my journal.I love reading your blog!

Jamie

sarahblad said...

keep writting, i luv reading your blog!

Trimbles said...

I read it :) I just dont post often. But I like to see that there is life after twins :) HAHA. Blurb.com is the site I use to print the blog. It downloads it directly for you, then you get to just play with the pages, but you dont have to... A pretty nice site. :)