Tuesday, December 2, 2008

brindy's new hair cut

I should of never of said it. After sarah had that experience with Ean and Coi cutting each others hair, i had said that we were lucky, my kids haven't done that yet. then like only 2 days later, i came in the bath room to find the twins in the sink with the scissors. it looked at the time that bridger had taken one little snip of his hair(which has happened a long time ago i think with Jessen)then i come to realize when trying to do brindy's hair that it is chopped clear down on the top. so luckily she left some on the sides that i can do a come over.
the first pic is really hard to see but when my fingers are is the top of the hair, and that is how long it is in most places. and the next pic is how long it was. kids..... maybe i shouldn't speak so quickly.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crystal said...

awww why are the girls getting so into cutting there hair! It makes me just want to cry! I know I will have this happen with Ebie one day....Im dreading it...Kamryn and Josh already cut each other's hair when they were little and Taitum took a chunk out just a few months ago but I was always able to either hide it or cut it...a little girl is different...you cant just shave her head. I feel for you...thats just awful, at least it isn't as bad as poor Coi.